The data we collect using cookies helps us understand our customers better so that we can provide a more focused user experience. Using the knowledge of your previous visits to our website, we can enhance subsequent visits by tailoring our content to match your requirements.
Here's a list of the main types of cookies we use, and what we use them for. We've described them using the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
(When we mention "cookies", we also mean web beacons and other technologies that collect information in a similar way to cookies on websites or emails. When we mention "websites", we also mean mobile applications and emails.)
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, using the contact forms and so on. Without these, cookies the services you have asked for by using our site cannot be provided. Because these cookies are strictly necessary we do not need to ask for your consent to use them.
- Performance cookies:
Our website does not use performance cookies.
Find out more about how Google uses your data or opt out from having your data sent to Google.
We will not pass this data to third parties in such a way that would allow them to identify visitors personally.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Behaviourally targeted advertising cookies:
Our website does not currently use behaviourally targeted advertising cookies.
Cookies on this website typically contain:
- a unique name set by the site that generated it
- a value - the information within it that recalls your previous activities
- an expiration date, which determines how long the cookie will remain active in your browser before being automatically deleted.
Third party cookies and social networks
If you click on a hyperlink from our website to any third party websites (for example, if you 'share' content from the our website with friends or colleagues through social networks), you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. Third party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which we cannot control and bear no responsibility for. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.